I’m super excited to finally share my favorite skincare and beauty products with you guys especially since most of the items will be 25 % off at the Dermstore which is a huge deal (use code: MONDAY)! If you guys follow me on Stories, you know I’m a skincare addict. If there’s one area that I splurge on, it’s my face and skin. I completely believe it better to invest in good ingredient products for more than settle for anything less.
My skin: I’ve had freckles ever since I was young and I easily get sun damage and discoloration all over. It also tends to be more on the drier side so I’m also moisturizing. I have dark spots and hyperpigmentation which I’ve always suffered from throughout my life (I hate the sun, but I also love the sun if you know what I mean) and because of discoloration and sun damage, my skin has always looked very dull. Since early last year, it became my mission to fight my dull skin and look for products with the best ingredients keep my skin healthy, restored and protected from radical damage.
All the products in this guide are ones that I genuinely love, have used or currently using, either dying to try out or that I trust highly. I would never recommend anything to you guys that I myself wouldn’t purchase full price or if I didn’t think it was worth it. This is completely an honest guide to products/brands I love and have done wonders for my skin.
1. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant (I’m currently using this one!) |
2. Dermalogica Precleanse (my holy grail) |
3. Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Clay Cleanser (pretty rare to see Sunday Riley on sale!)
4. Bioderma Hydrabio H2O |
5. Youth to the People Kale + Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser
If there’s one product you need to invest in, it’s treatment!
1.Murad Environmental Shield Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum (budget friendly!) |
2. Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment (I’ve been dying to try this out. It’s pretty pricey but it has some amazing reviews on Sephora and so much buzz around it in the beauty industry. I’m purchasing this during this sale)
3. 100% Pure Organic High Potency Reversal: Restore Serum |
4. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Ferulic Acid Plus Retinol Brightening Solution |
5. SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic (If there’s one product that’s transformed my skin, it’s this one. It’s not included in the sale this brand is never on sale, but I still wanted to include since it’s important to my skincare routine)
1. Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance |
2. Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel (not on sale but still wanted to include since I love DE products) |
3. Youth to the People Kale + Spinach Age Prevention Cream (currently using this one, and the texture is perfect plus it’s very lightweight) |
4. Sunday Riley C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer |
5. Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil |
6. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Facial Fluid (affordable plus it was amazing reviews!) |
7. Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture
1. SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 |
2. COOLA SPF 30 Face Classic Sunscreen – Unscented |
3. Glo Skin Beauty Oil Free SPF 40+ |
4. Dermalogica AGE Smart Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF 50 (purchasing this!)
1. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Ferulic and Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum |
2. Perricone MD Acyl-Glutathione Eye Lid Serum (currently using this!) |
3. BY TERRY Cellularose Hydradiance Eye contour (this one is in my cart, I’m dying to try this!) |
4. Supergoop SPF 37 Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream
Since everything on the website is 30% off why not stock up on all your essentials!
1. Jouer Cosmetics Powder Highlighter |
2. Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder |
3. Stila Cosmetics Eyes Are The Window Shadow Palette (I use this palette religiously!) |
4. RMS Beauty Mod Collection (So crazy to see this 30% off!! I love RMS!) |
5. Tarte Cosmetics BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer SPF 30 |
6. RMS Beauty Contour Bronzer (you guys know I love cream bronzers!) |
7. RMS Beauty “Un” Cover-Up (this one has so many great reviews! It’s currently in my cart) |
8. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (Need to stock up on these- 30% off!) |
9. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo
Don’t forget to gift your loved ones!
1. GlamGlowTHIRSTYMUD Hydrating Treatment Masque |
2. Peter Thomas Roth Mask-A-Holic Kit |
3. T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand (this one the one I use!) |
4. Dermalogica Daily Defenders |
5. Becca Cosmetics Jet-Set Glow Prep & Prime Kit |
6. Tarte Cosmetics Tarteist™ Trove Collector’s Set (most bang for your buck!) |
7. Beauty Blender Gold Mine
Happy shopping! Let me know what you guys get from this sale. I’m totally going to be stocking up on all my favorite products plus more 🙂
Graphics by @luciayliu