You’re gonna want to put this on your list
Located just steps away from Waikiki Beach, is the all-new vibrant Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach. Let me tell you, this hotel was my spirit animal. From the moment we walked into the spacious welcoming lobby with its captivating 280,000-gallon Oceanarium, I was felt like I flew from LA to Heaven. With so many hotel choices in Hawaii, it’s honestly hard to decide where to stay. You have to factor in location, costs, hotel interiors (I mean I want to stay places where it’s clean, beautiful, modern- basically IG worthy), food, you know where I’m getting at…
Well… let me tell you. Look no further. No, this isn’t a sponsored post, and no I’m not just posting this to get on good graces with the hotel (although it won’t hurt hah!), I’m telling you this because this hotel is worth talking about and visiting. It’s everything you want and more. It’s walking distance to just about everything, they have an infinity pool that looks over the beach with cabanas (I mean I could just end it there and call it day but i’ll keep going), there are two hotel restaurants by internationally acclaimed Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto, the entire hotel inside and out is CHIC AF (aka IG worthy) and to top it all off the service was on point. Clearly, I love this hotel.
Just look at the view from our room:
- Steps from Waikiki Beach
- Two restaurants conceived by internationally acclaimed Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto
- Destination pool deck with private cabanas, a saltwater infinity pool, a shallow-water pool, club for kids, and a pool bar that seamlessly transitions from day to night
- Enjoy a breakfast buffet at the Lychee located on the second floor. Choose from our daily makana (Chef’s specials), seasonal favorites such as sunrise papaya, sugarloaf pineapple, mango and rambutan as well as locally produced honey, and breakfast sausages or preserves, coffee and baked goods. I would highly recommend this buffet, it was absolutely delicious!
- international Marketplace – .04 miles
- Royal Hawaiian Center – .08 miles
I seriously feel like there’s no other hotel I’ll ever want to stay at beside the Alohilani when in Oahu. So trust me, if you’re all for luxe and feeling like a boss on vacation you must put this on your list. It’s worth checking out. Truth- from me to you!
Thank you so much Alohilani Team for letting us experience your magical and stunning resort. I can’t wait to be back!